One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kollam - Advocate Electron

Advocate Electron

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoThevally, Kollam
LawRato28 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Documentation, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Electron has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Electron provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Documentation Matters, Labour and Services and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Electron enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 1996.

Enrollment Number : K/103/1996
  • District Court, Kollam
  • Kerala High Court

Popular Reviews

Akash - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Electron helped me to better understand my legal issue.
1 month ago
Smitha ks - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
1 month ago
Retheesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Great experience and advise me the right guidance that nobody do in the past.
1 month ago
Mahitha Mohanlal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Electron on the rights and wrongs of my case.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Electron

Q: WILL and Property document issue

My mother wrote the WILL in which it is mentioned three of her properties which includes present living property are for me after her death. In WILL It is correctly mentioned she is the daughter of X.. wife of Y..etc. But in the original property document of present living house which is written in is wrongly given she is the daughter of Z. So after her death i think there will be problems to get the said property registered in my name since mother's father name mentioned is different from one another. May i know what legal steps to take to avoid this issue?

Advocate Electron answered
Your apprehension is correct. The remedy is to get a declaration from civil Court declaring the correct name of Parents of your mother. The said decree of declaration will help you in future. Further a codicil can be executed by your mother clarifying the mistakes in the document through which she derived title.

Q: buy a new phone and damaged within 10 days.

I brought a new phone after 10 days the phone damageed. When i go to the service centre they told me that there is no warrety sticker inside the phone. Idont get warrenty or replacement . What will i do, sir?

Advocate Electron answered
usually no details regarding warranty will be put inside mobile phone. In the invoice/Bill, the details of Warranty will be mentioned. In the users manual also, details of Warranty can be found. We can get the phone repaired free of cost through Court

Q: What is the meaning of balance court fee

What You Mean By Balance Court Fee In Civil Case?

Advocate Electron answered
In civil cases, the person claiming reliefs is bound to pay court fees as scheduled in court fees and suits valuation Act. At the time of filing the suit, only one tenth of the total Court fee need be remitted. The balance of the said amount is called balance court fee( bcf)., It is to be remitted as per order of the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Electron

Can Advocate Electron represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Electron can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Electron?

When you meet with Advocate Electron for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Electron?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Electron, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Electron?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Electron, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Electron?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Electron regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Electron?

The cost of hiring Advocate Electron can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.