One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Muzaffarpur - Advocate Dilip Kumar

Advocate Dilip Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Sharda Nagar, Muzaffarpur
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Dilip Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 19 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Dilip Kumar's office is in Sharda Nagar, Muzaffarpur.
  • District Court, Muzaffarpur,
  • Patna High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Dilip Kumar Can mother sell her share in ancestor property after father death? Want patna high court lawyer to take my case in masauri court