One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rajahmundry - Advocate Devi Bhavani Gummadi

Advocate Devi Bhavani Gummadi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
Kakinada, Rajahmundry
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Devi Bhavani Gummadi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Devi Bhavani Gummadi's office is in Kakinada, Rajahmundry.
  • District Court, East Godavari  ,
  • District Court, Visakhapatnam

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Rajahmundry

Questions Answered by Advocate Devi Bhavani Gummadi Disturbance due to temple noise near the house, what can be done? can husband file a defamation case on wife who accused him of 498A?