One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chirala - Advocate Daggubati Raghavaiahchowdary

Advocate Daggubati Raghavaiahchowdary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
Polimera Road, Chirala
21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Documentation, Labour & Service, Wills / Trusts, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
Advocate Daggubati Raghavaiahchowdary has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Daggubati provides services in various fields of Labour & Service Matters, Criminal Matters, Wills/Trusts Matters, Civil Matters, Documentation Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Daggubati enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 1998. He is a member of Chirala Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2178/1998
  • District Court, Guntur 

Get advice from Advocate Daggubati Raghavaiahchowdary

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Daggubati Raghavaiahchowdary Procedure to file case for cheque bounce and fraud Procedure for Getting possession certificate from MRO