One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jamnagar - Advocate Chaitali Bhatt

Advocate Chaitali Bhatt

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLimda Lane, Jamnagar
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Chaitali Bhatt has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Jamnagar
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad
  • Family Court, Surat

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Chaitali Bhatt. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Chaitali Bhatt

Q: Who is liable for compensation for damages here ?

I one of the three partner and authorized signatory of a jointly owned house. We decided to renovate the home and gave the job to one contractor in which we agreed to pay him for Just the labour charges and the material was to be provided by us. All this was verbally agreed. During the course of work, the contractor himself fell from one of the bamboos and died. Reason was that those bamboos were loosely tied. We had no knowledge or experience in terms of construction work and were relying totally on the contrator. Now the the lawyer of the family of the deceased is asking us to compensate a hefty amount and threatening us of legal action. Am I legally liable for the accident?

Advocate Chaitali Bhatt answered
yes you are. because they are agreed verbally. you have not a written agreement of this work so you and your all partners are liable to pay compensation to deceased's family. but you shall try to negotiation with deceased's family to adjust the competition amount.

Q: Road issues with neighbour prepared by Govt. On their land

Star Sir,We have issue one road prepared by government since our four five generation, they are divided from our own famely since five generation, And we have only singles road to reach our land which was divided in two brother before five generation, the road was already allotted in panchayat and prepared by government fund, now they pressure on is to stop the use of road. Please help me how to tekle this issue.

Advocate Chaitali Bhatt answered
first you can use that road. because that road prepare very long time. and you can filled camplain against panchayat and government. and you can also fill a petition against tham in court. to intrem relief.

Q: Social trouble and harassment by in-laws

It has been 20 years since my marriage, my mother in law does all possible actions which may provoke a verbal argument between my husband and me. She seeks sympathy from my husband by acting weak and ill however whenever given a medicine or pill I find it lying in my backyard i.e. she's never weak but pits up such a show to target me and pull my hubby away from me. My mother in law has two sons and two daughters, she would never acknowledge that daughters also have to serve their parents all she expects from us is that we keep pampering her daughters and giving them gifts. Her ill mentality has been a cause of her younger daughter's divorce and now she wants to see my marriage broken. She has been trying to socially isolate me, since all these twenty years she has rarely stayed at her elder son's place which is a four BHK flat in Mumbai ( my husband is the younger of her two sons ), I never told her that she move to the elder brother's place but she keeps on calling up people and relat

Advocate Chaitali Bhatt answered
you can talk with your husband about all the thinks because it is possible that he is not realize that his mother is playing with him. and you talk about that your faceing all the thinks about 20 years. I hope he will understand you and also help you to solve it.

Q: unauthorised and illegal using blank signed cheque in my bank account

using my blank signed cheques third party has deposited money,done RTGS and transfered fund to his account.I am in trouble .Stay required to operate and block balace,if any,This is required in urgent basis

Advocate Chaitali Bhatt answered
you can stop your payments and please as soon as possible filed a police complaint against him you can stop your payments and please as soon as possible filed a police complaint against him and you also Lodge an FIR against him.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Chaitali Bhatt

Can Advocate Chaitali Bhatt represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Chaitali Bhatt can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Bhatt?

When you meet with Advocate Chaitali Bhatt for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Bhatt?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Bhatt, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Bhatt?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Chaitali Bhatt, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Chaitali Bhatt?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Chaitali Bhatt regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Chaitali Bhatt?

The cost of hiring Advocate Chaitali Bhatt can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.