One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in BokaroSteelCity - Advocate Binod Pathak

Advocate Binod Pathak

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Chatra, BokaroSteelCity
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Binod has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Binod provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Court Matters Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Binod enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 1997.

Enrollment Number : JK/825/1997
  • Jharkhand High Court

Get advice from Advocate Binod Pathak

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Binod Pathak Can a cheque bounce case be filed after 6 months of serving notice Can the husband take away the child