One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patiala - Advocate Bhart Virdi

Advocate Bhart Virdi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Patiala
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Bhart Virdi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bhart has an excellent work experience and has worked with renowned names like Deutsche Bank, Municipal Corporation of Patiala, Improvement Trust, Punjabi University and DSG Paper Mills.

Advocate Bhart provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Wills and Trust related Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bhart enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2016. He is a member of Patiala Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/3222/2016
  • District Court, Patiala

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patiala

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bhart Virdi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bhart Virdi

Q: Arrest on stay application delayed how to avoid police harassment

Sir, my father has filed a case in Punjab & Haryana High Court on dated 10-Oct-2017 for arrest stay against section 420/465/467/471/34 IPC, but on that day we got next date (20-Nov-2017) for hearing & on 20-Nov-2017 again got next date (12-Feb-2018) for hearing. Sir, please suggest why it is taking a long time for arrest stay & what can we do to avoid police harassment.

Advocate Bhart Virdi answered
In bail matters if the Case is adjourned , it is always requested by counsel for applicant. Now you have no stay orders so police can attest you. Now what can you do is stay away from reach of police, hide somewhere. Simultaneously file an application for preponing of your bail. For further queries contact me.

Q: Person parking his car in front of my house what to do to stop him

A person park the car everyday in front of my house even day.when i am taking about this for him .He never understand. What i am do.

Advocate Bhart Virdi answered
There are many remedies. The first that is to be initiated is to write to the SSP of your area and the concerned police station. Complaint about the person that how he is encroaching in your area and causing you inconvenience.

Q: Power of ADJ to order for appearance of accused from different state

A has been kept under a judicial custody in some other in the state of haryana then if any criminal proceeding is pending against him in the state of Punjab. If ADJ has power to order for his appearance from another state jail or not nd kept under punjab jail ??

Advocate Bhart Virdi answered
If you one is accused in haryana state and also in Punjab. He is already in custody with Haryana police. Even then the court at Punjab can and will call the accused. In this case the warrants shall be issued to the jail supretendent for his production in the court.

Q: Action against builder for non-settlement even after sending notice

I have some payment on a builder from delhi worked at zirakpur work done construction i send a legal notice to the builder on 18/04/2014 in which they reply for settlement.but no settlement made. please tell me how i proceed. the case is for 3200000/- lakh rupees and i have no money for court fees

Advocate Bhart Virdi answered
Dear first of all engage an Advocate and file the suit immediately as I think that limitation to file the case is three years from date of breach of contract. The court fee required on suit is mandatory, although it can be postpone for some time.

Q: Husband threatening to take daughters custody forcefully, what to do

Hello sir/ma'am, I am married from the past 5 yrs and I have a 20 months old daughter. My mother in law and husband are alcoholic and the environment gets bad after they drink. We had a fight and I left home. It's been 6 months I am staying at my parents house. Not even once they have come to take or even see us. They just call and say come back and threatens me that they will take my baby from me. Please suggest what can I do as I don't want to go back. I don't want my child to be in that abusive environment .please guide me.

Advocate Bhart Virdi answered
Dear first of all you have to make your mind that whether you want to live with your husband or not. If you have decided not to live with your husband then we cannot be forced to live with him. You can separately with your child. You can file case for maintenance for you and your child. You can also file petition under domestic violence act and also have many sorts of reliefs.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Bhart Virdi

Can Advocate Bhart Virdi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Bhart Virdi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Bhart Virdi?

When you meet with Advocate Bhart Virdi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Bhart Virdi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Bhart Virdi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Bhart Virdi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Bhart Virdi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Bhart Virdi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Bhart Virdi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Bhart Virdi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Bhart Virdi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.