One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Raebareli - Advocate Arvind Kumar Pandey

Advocate Arvind Kumar Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoIndira Nagar, Raebareli
LawRato28 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arvind Kumar Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 28 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Arvind Kumar Pandey's office is in Indira Nagar, Raebareli.

Popular Reviews

Daljeet singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Arvind Kumar Pandey understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Arvind Kumar Pandey Share of legal heirs in property if parents died intestate Criminal assault by villagers,police not taking any action what to do