One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Konch - Advocate Arun Mishra

Advocate Arun Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGandhi Nagar, Konch
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arun enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2003.

Enrollment Number : UP/4193/2003

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arun Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arun Mishra

Q: Can I marry a married woman when 498A case is already running on me

Situatiuation yeh hai ki meih ek apni bachpan ki friend se saccha pyar karta hu,uski shaadi ko 9 saal ho gaye hai aur ek 8 saal ka baccha bhi h, uska husband use bahut maarta hai aur wo bahut pareshan rehti h,uske bhai papa behen ka bhi koi support nahi hai, Aise m wo mere saath apni jindagi bitana chahati h,meri bhi shaadi ho gayi hai aur mere upar b 498a ka case chal raha hai,kyoki mere relatives ne mujhe galat jageh fasa kar shaadi karwa di, aise meih mujhe kya karna chahiye jisse ki m us ladki ka sahara ban saku,kya use bhaga ke le jana sahi hoga,kyoki wo divorce ka case b nahi file kar sakti hai kyoki agar uske ghar m pata chal gaya to use wo log bahut torture karege Pata nahi sir/madam m apni baat aapko kitni acchi tareh se samjha paya hoga par pls agar koi solution ho to pls bata degiye m use air uske bacche ko lekar bahut pareshan rehta hu sir Thanks sir/madam

Advocate Arun Mishra answered
sabse pahale aapko section 13 mai ja kar divorce lenaa hoga .eske baad aapne bachpan ke dost se kaho ki bo bhi aapne ma baap se baat kar aapne pati se divorce le.....tabhi ja kar aap log kanunan sath rahne ke ya shadi karne me liye sahi hoge.....lekin

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arun Mishra

Can Advocate Arun Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arun Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Arun Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arun Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arun Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arun Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arun Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arun Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arun Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.