One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Udupi - Advocate Anup Kotian

Advocate Anup Kotian

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVasuki Tower, Udupi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Anup Kotian has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anup provides services in various fields of civil matters, criminal related matters, family matters, documentation matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocat Anup enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2012. He is the member of the Bar Association of Udupi.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1946/2012
  • District Court, Udupi
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Udupi

Popular Reviews

Madhu S R - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Anup Kotian understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Anup Kotian

Q: My wife has been away from me and stays with her parents for the past 5 months. She has been putting

My wife has been away from me and stays with her parents for the past 5 months. She has been putting false allegations like we did not take care of her properly and my father misbehaved with her who treated her as his own daughter. She and her parents are trying to fabricate many things and putting false allegation on us. Since I don't want this issue to become worse i accepted to come to their place by applying transfer and stay with my wife. But still my wife is creating problems and bullying me and abusing my parents. I wanted to send a legal notice stating that I wanted to live with my wife. But I wanted to know what kind of reaction I will get after sending a legal notice. Will they file a complaint against me in 498a or any other kind of issue would araise? I am a hindu who got married a year back

Advocate Anup Kotian answered
for ur safety better to send legal notice by showing that ur ready to stay wid her n she only nt ready to stay wid u n also making fals allegations. in case if she file complaint against u under section 498a then u wl b having document to show dat ur innocent. upto som extent sure it wl help u. u can contact me

Q: Land registrations and cheque invalid

Hi,Recently we did registration of our land in Bangalore to one of known friend. Because of high drama from them, obliged and registered the land and now found , the customer not letting us to put cheque in the bank. We are really worried. I understand its a big mistake made by us , believing and trusitng the friend has made us gone crazy.

Advocate Anup Kotian answered
I think cheque is in your custody. if it is in your custody then u can deposit it to your account. And in case if cheque will bounce due to insufficient fund then sale deed can be cancelled. don't do delay to deposit cheque to ur account otherwise cheque date will cross and after it wl be prob for u

Q: Cheated by boyfriend and his family talking bad about my character

No one is understanding as a girl what difficulties undergo when fights happens and they ask to forget one guy and get married to another

Advocate Anup Kotian answered
I think here it's a not problem from boy side. u have not properly mentioned the problem. but it luks like ur parents are not allowing you to marry to whom you love. I think ur in confussion mind. u can cal me to discuss about ur prob.. if u correctly explain ur prob den can come to point

Q: Domestic violence jurisdiction

Can we file domestic violence in any police station in Bangalore ? Or it is always better to file in women’s police station . Heard that women police station are better for women

Advocate Anup Kotian answered
you can file nearest police station where the offence is occured. even better dont do delay in filing the complaint. for more clarification you can contact me. jurisdiction is depend on offence is occured

Q: Money of 2L lent to my friend online but he is not retiurning money

I tranferred 2L to my friend online almost 2 years ago and also I have a proof of it, he is not returning money back to me even after several remiders & he blocked me in WhatsApp and all the media, can you pls suggest how to proceed ??

Advocate Anup Kotian answered
The person who received money from you is friend or unknown person? in case if he is known person n u have his details then you can file case against him for recovery. but don't delay it. there is limitation. already it's near nw

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anup Kotian

Can Advocate Anup Kotian represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anup Kotian can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anup Kotian?

When you meet with Advocate Anup Kotian for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anup Kotian?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anup Kotian, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anup Kotian?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anup Kotian, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anup Kotian?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anup Kotian regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anup Kotian?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anup Kotian can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.