One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Yamunanagar - Advocate Ankush Verma

Advocate Ankush Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJagadhri, Yamunanagar
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankush Verma completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ankush enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2012. He is a member of the Jagadhri Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2339/2012
  • District Court Yamuna Nagar (Jagadhri)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ankush Verma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankush Verma

Q: Procedure to get married without taking divorce from 1st husband.

meri shadi ko huye 5 saal hua h or mere pati me mujhe chood diya h 1 saal ho geya h. Mera rk ladka bhi h. To ab me dusri shadi karna chahti hu please mujhe bataye ki mujhe kya karna chaye.

Advocate Ankush Verma answered
Aapko second marriage krne se pehle divorce Lena hi padega apne husband se, bin divorce liye aap second marriage nhi kr skte, divorce ke process ke liye aap humse consult kr skte hai, divorce Milne ke baad aap kr paoge second marriage.

Q: What is the procedure to file a case of divorce

1) i want divorce with my wife, what are the procedure. 2) my net hand salary 20000 3) daily i get mentally torcher from his side 4) communication gap high 5) i have one child (Daughter) 6) my daughter 6 years old 7) what is the composition 8) i want my daughter Please suggest what can i do..

Advocate Ankush Verma answered
Firstly You will have to filled a divorce petition regarding harassment and mentally torture in the court, and after that you will have to prove your harassment as well as mental torturing, give them all relevant evidence.etc

Q: Alimony and stridhan taken by family, how to file a case against them

I got divorced in 2017 Jan n my family has taken all my alimony and streedhan. Continously torture and harassed me. Even got molested by my cousin(tauji son) family knows about it. Cald on women helpline many times but of no use. M Indian. Wanted to know what to do in this case

Advocate Ankush Verma answered
You have to direct present before suppretendent of police (SP) , Give him written compliment and tell him about the all matter about your situation, quick action will be taken by suppretendent of police as well as written compliment also given at women cell.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankush Verma

Can Advocate Ankush Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankush Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Ankush Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankush Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankush Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankush Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankush Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankush Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.