One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Charkhi Dadri - Advocate Anand Godara

Advocate Anand Godara

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Charkhi Dadri
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anand Godara has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anand provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anand enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2008. He is a member of Charkhi Dadri Bar Association

Enrollment Number : P/1947/2008
  • Court Complex Charkhi Dadri
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

Arun - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Anand Godara helped me to better understand my legal issue. I was well advised by Adv.Anand Godara on the rights and wrongs of my case. With Advocate Anand Godara 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
2 months ago
Rak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good feedback
Over 3 months ago
???? ?????? - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Anand Godara

Q: Can mother get financial assistance from father after divorce

My mother and we can't live with my father anymore as he treat us very badly.he is a railway employee. We(me and my brother) are 18+ in age. My brother is doing btech and his fee is very high that we can't pay without my father's assistance. We can't even meet our basic ends on our own. Is there any way possible that after getting divorced,my mother still gets the financial assistance for our education and for the households as well? Also can we claim for our rights in his property?

Advocate Anand Godara answered
certainly your mother can get maintenance before and after divorce for herself. but you and your brother cannot because both of you are major and major sons are not entitle for maintenance from parents.

Q: What is the total time taken in mutual consent divorce

Please let me Know how much time(Minimum) it will take in whole procedure to get mutual concerned divorce or dissolvation of Arya samaj marriage. As we both are ready for the same.

Advocate Anand Godara answered
minimum 6 months time is given to couple after first motion so that they can rethink over their decision.first motion means first statement made in court after file of case. first statement is normally made on same day of case it is 6 months minimum time to obtain mutual divorce

Q: Can husband file for divorce without will of wife, please advise

Mere pati humare upr blaim karte hai ki humara afair dusre se hai,or jabardasti humse likhwa liye hai or humse divorce chante hai.hamare do bachhe hai,6-8sal ke PR main aisa kabhi nahi chahti,or WO pichhle 2month se Ghar se chale gaye kabhi kbhar bachhe se bat hoti hai........kya humare sahmati ke bina aisa sambhav hai.......or bachhe ke or apni parwarish ke liye kya kadam uthana chahiye

Advocate Anand Godara answered
yes certainly but there should be genuine reason mention in section 13(1) of Hindu marriage act.for more information can call u. u can claim maintenance for u and ur children.moreover without any proof of ur affairs as alleged by him he cannot obtain divorce

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anand Godara

Can Advocate Anand Godara represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anand Godara can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Godara?

When you meet with Advocate Anand Godara for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Godara?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anand Godara, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anand Godara?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anand Godara, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anand Godara?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anand Godara regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anand Godara?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anand Godara can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.