One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mirzapur - Advocate Amitesh Singh

Advocate Amitesh Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 5+ user ratings
Imambada, Mirzapur
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amitesh Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Amitesh Singh's office is in Imambada, Mirzapur.
  • District Court, Mirzapur,
  • District Court, Sonbhadra,
  • District Court, Varanasi

Top Reviews

Abhi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Expert knowledge in law and helping nature
Apr 13, 2020
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Amitesh Singh Hi divorce case in disuceess plz any sujesstion How To Get Divorce Quickly