One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faizabad - Advocate Amit Manucha

Advocate Amit Manucha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDeokali, Faizabad
LawRato31 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Manucha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amit provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Family Matters, Insurance Matters, Motor Accidents Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 1993.

Enrollment Number : UP/4237/1993
  • District Court, Faizabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faizabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amit Manucha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Manucha

Q: Jurisdiction of which court to hear matter

Today, my car was hit by another car very badly that the shape of my car has been shaped from front to back. It was other car's driver mistake who hit my car. We did all the legal works in police station and they agreed in written on my points. So we settled our case without any FIR. This incident took place in uttarakhand near jim corbett. I am from Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh. Now i want to file an FIR against him because i called him to share the car towing charges with him and he denied to pay. Now he is not answering my call. My question is can i file case against him in my state instead of uttarakhand because i cant make trips of uttarakhand for court dates as my college is about to starts. That guy is from Bulandshehar which comes in Uttar Pradesh as well. Or we are bound to do the case against him in uttarakhand.

Advocate Amit Manucha answered
No you can t lodge FIR IN U.P but you can send information with full details to the concerned P.S. by registered post and keep the receipt safely with the copy or lodge fir on line and then file. Property damage case against the owner of that veh8cle at ghaziabad

Q: Legal actions to punish and cancel bar license

Sir/Ma'am , My uncle's wife is a lawyer and she is missusing this profession .She torchers my uncle physically n mentally both ,has launched cases on my family and my brother .Legally she got a divorced this year from my uncle,but still she is not ready to leave the house .My uncle is unemployed ,he is not earning any thing ,education ,fooding to the kids is been provided by my father and by my another uncle .This lady has mentally and physically torcherd my uncle from last 18 years.And entire family is suffering because of her. Kindly guide me ,how to take any action against her.

Advocate Amit Manucha answered
First you complaint about her conduct at the Bar Council where she is registered for cancelling her registration as an advocate then lodge a FIR against her with proof of torture the police and also lodge a online complaint at HRD.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Manucha

Can Advocate Amit Manucha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Manucha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Manucha?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Manucha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Manucha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Manucha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Manucha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Manucha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Manucha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Manucha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Manucha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Manucha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.