One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patiala - Advocate Amit Kumar Bedi

Advocate Amit Kumar Bedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Amit Kumar Bedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Amit Kumar Bedi's office is in District Court, Patiala, Patiala.
  • District Court, Barnala,
  • District Court, Fatehgarh Sahib,
  • District Court, Patiala,
  • District Court, Sangrur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patiala

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Kumar Bedi Husband is torturing how can i take divorce and custody of children Divorce given by court now how can i cancel the divorce decree