One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nimach - Advocate Amit Jagdhari

Advocate Amit Jagdhari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJaju Nagar, Nimach
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Jaghdhari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 1994.

Enrollment Number : MP/2135/1994
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amit Jagdhari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Jagdhari

Q: How can I stop my neighbour from constructing if it causes nuisance?

i just want to infornation regarding nighbour is doing construction near of my home by the his contraction wrk property my home wall got crack and getting selan ? can you suggest me what i have to do for this as legal?

Advocate Amit Jagdhari answered
It is recommended that neighbours try to work things out through mediation before starting the litigation process. But if it doesn't work you can apply a civil suit for nuisance

Q: Legal remedies against divorce without giving prior notice

Nmskar, meri shadi Feb 2012 me huyi.may 2014 se me apne mayke me hu.mujhe mere pati sahit sbhi sasural wale bahut preshan krte the.jan2017 me unlogo ne case lgaya mujh pr. Fir pta ni kese pichhle mahine ek trfa tlak le liya.plz mujhe btaye kya aesa ho jata h k Meri bina koi jankari k WO divorce lele.? Aur ab me kya kru? Kya mujhe nyay milega? Me ek Hindu ldki hu.mere vkil bol rhe h ki ab kuchh nhi ho skta .krpya mujhe Rasta btaye.

Advocate Amit Jagdhari answered
agar aapko sune bina ek pakshiy roop se aadesh hua hai to aap uske liye court me prakaran (case) ki jaankari lekar use sunwayi ke liye lagwa sakte hai or kaaran (aapki anupasthithi ka) uchit hone par ,us ek pakshiya talak ko court nirast kar skti hai.

Q: If wife can't take divorce in case how divorce can be taken

If wife can't take divorce in case how divorce can be taken

Advocate Amit Jagdhari answered
अगर पत्नी द्वारा पति को दाम्पत्य जीवन से पृथक किया जा रहा हो उसके कृत्य से पति का जीवन सकटमय हो गया हो व लडाई झगड़ा करके परिवार माता पिता से अलग रहने के लिये प्रताड़ित करे उक्त आधारों पर तलाक हेतु कार्यवाही कर सकते है

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Jagdhari

Can Advocate Amit Jagdhari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Jagdhari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Jagdhari?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Jagdhari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Jagdhari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Jagdhari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Jagdhari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Jagdhari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Jagdhari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Jagdhari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Jagdhari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Jagdhari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.