One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amravati - Advocate Ambrose Leo

Advocate Ambrose Leo

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAmbapeth, Amravati
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Ambrose Leo has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ambrose provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Banking Matters, Company law, Labor and Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ambrose enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2010. He is a member of Amravati District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/7749/2010

Popular Reviews

Nilesh B Gomkale - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ambrose Leo understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ambrose Leo

Q: Consequences of breaking labour law

Hello, I am working for a company where i have signed a bond wherein they have retained certain amount from my salary till 2 is clearly mentioned if i break the bond i wont get that money. My question is if i leave before 2 years and let go off my money but serve the entire 3 month's notice period legally.Am i elegible to get the experience letter and relieving letter?What are the possible consequences?

Advocate Ambrose Leo answered
HiWhat is your terms and conditions of employment and bond to serve for 2 years and pealty clause for non compliance .Usually the employer enforce all clauses strictly as you have agreed to do and signed. Iam expert can take Up.

Q: My share of PF given to another person with similar name,how to recovr

Dear sir , I was working at one limited company. As per following period with below pf no.
A) 15.01.2011 to 31.12.2011 MH/Pun/32601/4475
B) 01.01.2012 to 31.05.2016 MH/Pun/32601/3779
C) 01.06.2016 to 31.08.2016 MH/Pun/32601/7643
With this background, in the intervening period of 01.01.2012 to 08.06.2012, the PF 3779 was also allocated to an another employee having smilar name to me. Now empolyer has not responding to correct this issue. Please suggest how to take legal action employer.

Advocate Ambrose Leo answered
Hi, Your Employer is reposible.You have to inform with all the details.You may be having your UAN NO,You can verify online, if not You have to write to your Employer and Regional PF office with details available with you. Iam expert can take Up.

Q: Landlord physically and mentally harassing me no registered agreement

I have a 11 month lease with my landlord. Now my landlord is physically harassing me and also threatening to put lock on my door. What are my rights and what to do?

Advocate Ambrose Leo answered
Hi,What is the terms of the Lease Deed? As per lease deed you need not vacate till completion of 11 month period, He cannot harass Or threaten you. You have every right to stay till completion of the 11 month period, If it is provided in the terms of lease deed that upon one month notice or rent in-lieu of notice to be paid by either of the party,Act as per the lease deed with out any fear or threat.Adv.Ambrose leoAmravati

Q: Extended maternity leave now company threatening to fire me what to do

I am in airline job and I was grounded on medical terms in 2013.In 2014 I went on metarnity leave.Company policy is leave for 15 months.After that I was on leave without pay.I got a letter from company in 2016 saying I need to resume asap as I have extended too much of leave.But I have problems and due to which I need further time to resume.Yesterday I received a letter from my company telling me to resume on or before 19th January 2017 or else I would loose my job. I want your advice as I need further extension of my leave on humanity and my family issues.

Advocate Ambrose Leo answered
Hi,You have exhausted your Maternity Leave and also leave with out pay,it is almost 3 years . You have to join immedietly as per the letter on or before 19th january 2017 to protect your job.Once you resume for for duty you can have afavourable cosidetation and adjustment on terms of the should understand you are in airline job and time bound service is espected from the employees.Adv.Ambrose leoAmravati

Q: Can property be sold to other buyer if first buyer failed

I have made agreement to sale with taking 5.5 lac advance. Buyer failed to paid remaing balance and sale deed not done. Agreement had time limit of 3 months expired. Now, if i sent notice to buyer he have criminal record and can harm me and my belongings. I have audio recorded that i told him to take back his advances as deal cancelled. Can i sell to another buyer?

Advocate Ambrose Leo answered
Hi,You have made agreement to sale,not sale deed ,Hence there is no question of sale and the record is with you and you are the owner can sell to another buyer provided you return the advance of 5.5 lac with any interest as required by the buyer making an affidaviet with two witness duly cancelling the deed.Adv.Ambrose leoAmravati

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ambrose Leo

Can Advocate Ambrose Leo represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ambrose Leo can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ambrose Leo?

When you meet with Advocate Ambrose Leo for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ambrose Leo?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ambrose Leo, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ambrose Leo?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ambrose Leo, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ambrose Leo?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ambrose Leo regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ambrose Leo?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ambrose Leo can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.