One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chaibasa - Advocate Amar Bakshi

Advocate Amar Bakshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoWest Singhbhum, Chaibasa
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amar Bakshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amar provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amar enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1997. He is a member of Chaibasa District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JK/391/1997

Popular Reviews

Anant Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Amar Bakshi aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
r n mandal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was very nice. I am satisfied. Thanks and regards.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Amar Bakshi

Q: Legal action against physical &mental; torture by father

I 'm 25 years old ,and my younger sister and i both are regularly torture by father either it mentally torture or verbal abuse,and sometime its also physical torture. what is the procedure.

Advocate Amar Bakshi answered
Can you please provide more details regarding type of torture, members in your family, social status of Family, father and also the mental status of your father etc. Only then any proper advise can be given.In normal case you can approach Local Police or Court with a written information/Complaint describing the incident/incidents.

Q: Can I ask my neighbour to pay for the seepage caused due to his house?

There is seepage of drainage water from upper floor's flat owner into the internal wall and roof of my Apartment which is below that flat. So who is responsible for it's repair ??

Advocate Amar Bakshi answered
In my opinion you can approach the builder of the apartment if there is seepage is caused due to any defect in construction of the Apartment, in that case the builder is responsible for it's repair.If the problem is caused by the acts of your neighbour in upper floor's flat, in my opinion you can claim your said neighbour for repairs.

Q: Can a statement be written in case diary by IO without my permission?

In a case, without my information, permission or consent my Statement as a witness was pre written in the case diary in support of the F. I. R of a false case. The complainant had paid some money to the Investigating Officer to do so, my false statement was written by the I. O without having met me. The accused opposite party now wants to press charges against me for conspiracy. Please suggest legal remedy and ways for me to press charges against the complainant who has conspired with I. O. of the case to write my Statement as a witness.

Advocate Amar Bakshi answered
Statement recorded by the I.O. in course of investigation is not required to be signed by the person in whose name statement has been attributed.Those statements are required be supported by the person in whose name it has been attributed, in trial Court as a prosecution witness. If the witness denies making such statement before the I.O., the statement written in Case Diary becomes useless.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amar Bakshi

Can Advocate Amar Bakshi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amar Bakshi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amar Bakshi?

When you meet with Advocate Amar Bakshi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amar Bakshi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amar Bakshi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amar Bakshi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amar Bakshi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amar Bakshi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amar Bakshi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amar Bakshi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amar Bakshi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.