One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Alisha Kohli

Advocate Alisha Kohli

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTalab Tillo, Jammu
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Armed Forces Tribunal, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Alisha Kohli has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT), Jammu
  • District Court, Jammu
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court
  • Jammu and Kashmir Special Tribunal
  • Jammu and Kashmir State Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jammu

Popular Reviews

Arvi Saraf - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Alisha Kohli aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
3 weeks ago
Michael zou - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Alisha Kohli understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Alisha Kohli

Q: Remarriage of husband done after our MARRIAGE in 2016,it has all EVIDE

My husbnd POLICE constable married me in 2016,again married me socially both EVIDENCE available but in between married another girl,I fild dept inquiry, 494,dv maintenance, but to save his job he collaborated with person who 12 yr ago kept me at home with notry stamp MARRIAGE, telling it court marriage, we lived 3 months in 2013 then,he also married a minor I fied dv ,494 in 2014,but CASES were closed and dv maintenance closed in 2019 when that first boy got my married photos with my husband in

Advocate Alisha Kohli answered
Was your notary marriage a marriage need to see this first was it followed by any rituals and rites saptapadi or it was just an agreement and if u hav any litigation with the first boy who u contracted. Agreement of marriage seems very doubtful and then your second marriage and your husband second marriage firstly needs to see the status of first marriage of yours and second marriage of your husband then we are able to guide you

Q: Is maintaince laiable for Wife(MBA) , have own partnership Saloon

We are in a marriage from past 15yrs, have 2 children 7 and 11yrs. My wife and I had several major arguments consistently, since I returned from Delhi post covid.She has locked her social media, sms etc with different passwords, sometime taking to someone privately,seems like no more liking me, picks up fights every now and says bad about my sister(legally seperated) stays with us, defame her. I raised few police complaints, women cell she compromised however, now coming home drunk what to do?

Advocate Alisha Kohli answered
Better to take her to counsellor and seek help fromThem , if she is still not recovering then file divorce case against her taking all the grounds of cruelty against you and if u want to continue the marriage then file restitution of conjugal rights

Q: Daughter in law beat mother in law

My bhabhi beats my 80 years old mother brutally in absence of my brother in open street.police did not took any serious action against her what to do

Advocate Alisha Kohli answered
File domestic violence case against her in court and seek protection orders against the daughter n law and seek restraining orders also. Plz contact immediately nearest lawyer and seek protection from court

Q: LIC agent is harrasment and threatening , complaint to our senior offi

Nikkian(Khour) Block Pallanwala has been interfering with our hospital working unnecessarily and blackmailing us for want of LIC cases from our staff. Two of our employees have given him two LIC policies, but he wants more policies from our employees. He is in habit of making unnecessarily videos of our hospital and putting it on social media to harass us, so that he can manage LIC policies from our employees. He has been lodging unnecessarily RTI's against us for the last one year to harass u

Advocate Alisha Kohli answered
simply file the case against him in the police station for un necessary harrasing you, like u can say that he makes videos of ur hospital and upload on media to defame you or just to take undue advantage from the staff, and black mail is a serious offence..all the staff in one voice can raise complaint befor police station.

Q: Police forced me to sign mou in lawyers chamber

Dear sir some days ago my wife lodged a complaint against me and I was called to police station where police threatened me for some days and at last police man took me to lawyers chamber and forced me to sign Compromise deed infront of a lawyer. And after that they insisted me to do notary which I refused. Now plz tell me has it become a legal document or not.

Advocate Alisha Kohli answered
yes it has become a legal document , however you can always challenge the same that the documents were executed under threat and coercion of police ,but now the terms and conditions hve come to my knowledge which is not acceptable to me

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Alisha Kohli

Can Advocate Alisha Kohli represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Alisha Kohli can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Alisha Kohli?

When you meet with Advocate Alisha Kohli for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Alisha Kohli?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Alisha Kohli, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Alisha Kohli?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Alisha Kohli, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Alisha Kohli?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Alisha Kohli regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Alisha Kohli?

The cost of hiring Advocate Alisha Kohli can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.