One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kurukshetra - Advocate Akhil Bhasin

Advocate Akhil Bhasin

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Kurukshetra
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akhil Bhasin has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Akhil Bhasin's office is in District Court, Kurukshetra.
  • District Court, Karnal,
  • District Court, Kurukshetra,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Akhil Bhasin Does the new law on Maternity benefit has retrospective effect Cheque given by buyer bounced & now he is denying to buy the property