One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jagadhri - Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal

Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoVeer Nagar, Jagadhri
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Goyal provides services in various fields of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajay enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab in 2002.

Enrollment Number : P/1978/2002

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal

Q: Legal procedure for wife to file for divorce & claim for maintenance

Want 2 take divorce frm my husband because of no mutual understanding. Hav 2 kids.want to b with my dere any chance of getting maintenance from husbnd.

Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal answered
Definitely you can proceed for divorce and maintenance, however I’m my opinion firstly you should apply for maintenance under section 125 crpc and the court will order interim maintenance for yourself and your children. You have no cleared whether you are working or not as it has to be cleared before filing maintenance case, in case your are earning person you cannot claim for yourself but still you can demand compensation for your children in regard to divorce case there are several grounds on which the case can be filed and one of the main is cruelty as I fell your case would be filed under the ground of cruelty.

Q: False case of section 498a, 506, 342,323,34

My wife filed a false FIR against me, my parents and my married sister on 18'th May 2017. I've been married for 15 years & have a 10 year old daughter. Currently the police has filed the final report in which they have not framed any charges against my parent & sister and have dropped IPC 34 against me. The report clearly says that charges are on the basis of trust on statement by witnesses (wife's parents). The charges are false and police report appears weak. I've been granted regular bail with no restrictions. 3 hearings have already happened and no one turned up from complainant side for first 2 hearings and the PP also did not say anything. Judge reserved the 3rd date for pronouncement of orders but the complainant turned up with lawyer and requested for mediation. Mediation is scheduled for this week. Please suggest how to proceed. Also, I'm only allowed to meet my child and time and place of wife's choice. How can I get rightful access to my child? No divorce filed.

Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal answered
it is now to be decided by you that whether you want to have the matrimonial ties with your wife or not. In regard to your child you can seek custody in civil courts, the application alongwith the case can be filed for meeting the child. I would suggest if things can be made better you should go for mediation, however you have not written the matters on which all this problem arose after such a long gap, but sill you should go for mediation and of you feel that nothing fruitful result can be revealed, go for seeking custody.

Q: How can i take divorce and child custardy if husband is in abroad

As I m staying in laws house and I want my daughter custody and expenses.i m working women and I want divorce also what step I should do .my husband not care for me or my child this year I have seen many photos of other girl.i have completed 12 years of marriage.since 5 he stated giving money He is abroad ?

Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal answered
Though otherwise Being lawyer I rarely advise my clients for divorce but still answering your query take a deep breath and go for this step. It hardly matters wherever u stay u can proceed for this step, desertion is the best ground for yr separation. More over as u have stated that he is living in adultery this can be one another ground, further more u can ask for compensation even, it's not that u r working u cannot claim so, and u can seek compensation for your child even. So if there are no chances for amicable settlement go for it

Q: My husband wants divorce from me but I don't want to

My husband wants divorce from me. He didn't give me alimony.He wanted to prove my son as nt his.I have an elder daughter also.that he consider his.I don't want to take divorce. What can I do. I'm working.

Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal answered
u have not disclosed whether u r presently living separately or with him. secondly he has to file a case for divorce and by just saying it dosent happen. thirdly u have to file a case for maintenance for alimony. In case u r working u have to show that your salary is quite less to maintain your household and still on the behalf of your children you can claim maintenance

Q: regarding domestic violence and 420

my sister living separate to her husband due to domestic violence. now her husband live in relationship with other girl. our three cases pending in district court yamuna nagar. i dont know about that girl. but now that girl and my husband have a new born baby in hospital. is it legally right or not please tell me

Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal answered
Your sister has filed three have not mentioned the nature of cases, however firstly I suggest you not to file divorce case. Now regarding your query whether the baby is either legitimate or illegitimate baby it hardly matters it will not effect his or her rights even the lady who is in relation with the husband can claim maintenance.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal

Can Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal?

When you meet with Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajay Shakti Goyal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.