Transfer property by will to daughter who is not an Indian citizen

I am a widow and 70 yrs old woman.I own a property ( a flat) in Kolkata city. I am the registered owner of the flat.Most of the time I live with my daughter in overseas. I have only one daughter who is married and currently living overseas.I would like to voluntary gift the property to her by will .As she is not an Indian citizen by birth and never lived in India she do not have any proof of Indian ID.After I pass away will there be any evedential issues for her to become the owner of the flat.What should I do now to successfully pass the property on her name. My religion is Hindu.

yes you can easily do a will in favour of your daughter. you can even make a gift deed in favour of her. the evidential issues are not a factor in this case. but the will has to be drafted by a proper person i.e. an advocate who deals in these kinds of matters. the drafting and words of the will shall be very important in this case. you can even contact me for this.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers