Regarding validity of my father's will

In Wills / Trusts Law
My father passed away this year.. He made a will in which it is written that the house he owned is given to my mother and she has the right to gift or sale that house and when she passes away the house would be divided among me and my brother and sister.. So I want to know that is this will correct and is it legal when my father gave the house to my mother and then to me and my siblings

There is nothing wrong written in the will, will is perfectly alright, now your mother is the owner of the property, give respect and good treatment to your mother, take care of her in best possible way, in case she gives it to any body else you would be at loss, law is in her favour, so be your mothers child, you may consult me personally also, thanks

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers