Process of inheritance after registered will

In Wills / Trusts Law
Hi, as per my father's will, the property will be divided within 5 brothers(including me). His will was registered before he passed away. Now how to get that my share of property transferred into my name when my brothers right now are not interested in paperwork hassel. I just want my share to get registered in my name.

Answers (1)

174 votes
There are many ways one can go through the said process. As understood from you query yo want partition. It is better to understand about the property and will so that proper guidance can be given. Let us schedule a meeting so that we can take it forward.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."