Can daughter challenge deceased father's will for share of property

i was born in 1959.My father died in 1988.My mother died in 2014.We are 06 siblings (03 brothers and 03 daughters).My father had made a will that my daughters are financially well (which was not true) hence property distributed among 03 brothers only.i want to know whether can i file a suit against my brothers for my share alone without my other 02 sisters?I am Hindu.

Yes you can challenge it. But before that some aspect has to be seen that is whether property was self acquired property of your father and if so then your father has absolute right to execute will under section 30 of Hindu succession act. But if you can show that father was not willing to execute such will but your brothers have create pressure upon them and obtained it by taking disadvantage of fact then you can challenge it within three years from your knowledge. If it is found that father was not in position to understand effect of deed or was pressurized by some one or was not in sound mind position then court can cancelled the will. You can file civil suit for necessary relief.

Hello Madam, you can file to contest the validity of your fathers will. What is the current stage of the property ? Is probate already obtained on the will ? Is the will registered ? Depends on the current scenario an advice can be given

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
LH House, Bangalore