Tax on selling a property by a Permanent resident of Germany

I am an Indian citizen Hindu by religion. Presently I am a permanent resident of Berlin,Germany. I want to sell a property in Hyderabad. My question is " What would be TDS for the smae?

hi
in case of sale by NRI, the buyer has to deduct vide section 195 of income tax act 20.66% of sale consideration as TDS in case of short term capital gain or 33.99% of sale consideration as TDS in case of long term capital gain .
NRI has to subsequently claim TDS refund from income tax department .
please not section194 of income tax(1%tds) is not applicable to NRI

Popular Tax Lawyers