Procedure to get GST registration by an individual.

Dear all, I am an individual running a small scale business, my annual turnover will not exceed 1 lakh. But now as one of my channel partner company wants me to mandatory have GST registered. So my question is: Is that fine if i register as a individual for GST, will I have to pay tax even if my transaction s less than a lakh/year?? what are the procedures to be followed once i receive GST.?? Please help me with your inputs.. Regards,

Yes you have to obtain the Registration of GST, and file returns what ever his the turnover, but it will be below tax. Once if your turn over cross 2L then pay the taxes. We can do for you, it shall be very helpful for expansion of business.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh