Succession Certificate For My Husband

In Succession Certificate Law
I am nominated Member Co op Hsg Society in Mumbai. By religion we are Hindu.I was nominated by my in-law, now I want to transfer the flat to my husband as legal heir of my in-laws, as there's no will, I want succession certificate for my husband at earliest,can anyone help me

Answers (1)

196 votes
The minimum time requirement to obtain a succession certificate from the court will be easily around 6-8months (court working days).
There couple of documents required along with the NOC of the other legal heirs which will help you in the procedures.

As per supreme court guidelines you have to obtain a probate/succession certificate/ letter of administration/ legal heirship certificate to get the movable and immovable property transferred under the beneficiary’s name.

Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Succession Certificate Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Succession Certificate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."