How to get Succession certificate

In Succession Certificate Law
I am single child and my parents are no more, I need to apply for succession certificate to access bank locker, FD and also need to transfer my house on my name. Can you please tell me where should I apply and how much it costs ?

I have perused the contents of your query and would advise you to seek a detailed consultancy from a lawyer having expertise. You have to apply for the succession certificate by filing a petition under section 372 of the Hindu Succession Act before the concerned court having jurisdiction.

You have to file a petition u/s 372 of Indian Succession Act to the court in jurisdiction of which your parents has taken last breath and then Judge will decide it and grant you the succession certificate.
Also cost of the same depends upon several things.

Popular Succession Certificate Lawyers