Planning to expand my website in different countries how to proceed

The company Name I thought of is used for various purposes in different countries.I am planning to expand my website in different countries. What am I supposed to do now.

Even though your brand name is used for various other purposes in other countries, it may not be necessary it is being used in the same field. However, in event you are supplying goods or providinv services in a particular country under a certain brand name, the same can be protected under trademarks or searched to see if you freely use it without any foreseeable legal issues.

Popular Startup Lawyers