I wanna set up a company to clip film and cover with mosaic

I am a Japanese. my job is film industry. I wanna set up a company to clip film and cover with mosaic. But the film may include same Adult movies (not release in Indian). can I do this business in Indian? I want to ask if Indian will have legal restrictions in this area?

there is no restriction for setting up company...in India however you mentioned that u have to shoot or clip adult movies (porn movies ) if that is so than that is illegal u may held by police in Flesh trade...u may contact me through lawrato... I may consult u and help u further

Popular Startup Lawyers