Facing problem for getting my certificates back from my college .

In R.T.I Law
Myself Aswath studying 4th Semester B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering department in a private university located in Bangalore South Region . For some reasons I wasn't able to continue my course and I wish to discontinue my current degree program (B.Tech) and I wish to join in another course in other University . But my University is refusing to provide my certificates unless I am paying my another two years fees . I want to know whether I should pay another two year fees for getting my certificates back or can I able to get it without paying another two year fees

Answers (1)

210 votes
If you have cleared your feess of the semesters you attended you need not pay any fees for another two years senf them notice along with guidelines of supreme court they are bound to handover certificates

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience
Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur
16 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."