quesDelayed exams due to case against university

My university is not conducting the second year exams due to it's ongoing case in the high court. I am doing a 2 year course in this university.

We have not been given any official information in this case. What can be done?

  • ansFile a RTI to ascertain why exams for second year are not being conducted. Based on the reply of the university you can chart out your next move.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hey , I filed an rti against a corrupt lekpal I filed it about 8…
If the applicant refused to receive the reply of his own RTI application send to…
How to file RTI to know husbands salary Shares, income, assets ,movable and immovable. Need…

There are suspicious information about Bank manager(Indian overseas Bank near my native) that he involved…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>