Implementation Of Recovery Certificate

I got recovery certificate from up rera. Bt now I don't know what to do now. What is the process further to get the money back.

Answers (2)

327 votes

Dear Sir, You have file an application before District Magistrate pertaining to it. For more details you may contact us.
Thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

167 votes

आप certificate की एक कॉपी builders के ऑफ़िस में जमा करा दे और अपने पैसे की डिमांड करे यदि बिल्डरआपकी बात नहीं सुनता है
आप contempt of court और execution of money ke लिए जिला न्यायालय में जाकर अपने पैसे की वसूली कर सकते हैं आपको आपका पैसा ब्याज सहित आपको पैसे अवश्य मिलेंगे

Popular RERA Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the RERA Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."