Builder is not providing OC which I was suppose to get in 2011

Sir I was suppose to get possession in 2011 but yet not.Builder has handovered the flat stating that will provide all necessory document soon but yet not provided OC and lots of tax and other liabilities are there. Kindly suggest the wayout.

Answers (1)

91 votes
This is my response to you:
1. File a RERA complaint if CC was not obtained before 2017-18;
2. You can also approach the consumer forum or file complaint to police station;
3. Consult a local lawyer and then take steps.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular RERA Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the RERA Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."