Wrongfully retaining gift voucher & not returning it back to owner

Dear Sir, I forgot my sister's gift voucher at my friend's car on 03rd Feb 2018. On 5th of March I called her and requested to deliver the same on 8th of March evening. She agreed to handover at evening on 8th March either before 7 pm or after 8 pm as 7 to 8 she conducts a Zumba Class at Aundh Pune. On 8th March at 5.45 pm I dropped a message on whatsapp that at what Time you are delivering the same to me and I called her on 6.00 p.m. for the same to ask the timing. She cut the call by saying "I am in Class". Dont call. After that I dropped a message that I have another meeting and the client is waiting for me. You just tell the timing and she blocked me. I requested 4 days to deliver but she never replied. After that I purchased Ice-cream amounting to the voucher's amount and deliver the same to my sister's home. Now what should I do to recover the same plus damages for mental harassment, wasting of time, cruelty, theft?

Kindly note that the law does not concern itself with trifles. The incident stated by you seems very small. I assume that the gift voucher was of not much amount. You would not be able to sue your friend for mental harassment or cruelty. You can sue her for theft but as I said earlier that law will not consider it since it is a very small issue.