URG HELP Credit card and mobile stolen and fraudulent transaction done

My credit card and mobile handset stolen and before i can inform my bank and telecom co for blocking online purchase is done from flipcart. Now bank is upto me to deposit there used amt whereas its geniun case and being a Dr i dont wnat to do such mischiefs. I am also from one of there prestigeous customers from the city.Pls help me. Bank is forcing for deposit so kindly share reply asap.

kindly lodge first information report at once under section 66 of the Information technology Act 2000 read with relavent provisions of I. P. C. also give a complaint to cover crime crime cell so that any suspicious money trail from your account is directed cealed. for further actions kindly come over to the chamber