Unable to repay the outstanding of a credit card what to do

Hi, this is regarding my outstanding on credit card, I have total outstanding of approx. 6 lakh from difference bank, while I am earning 35k monthly, I was paying my dues regularly, however due to some unforceen incident i am not able to make minimum payment also, now the agency is calling me for recovery. I am not able to pay my dues. please advise.

Hi, write a detailed email to the bank explaining the payment delay. Also ask them to come up with a payment schedule. What needs to be understood that any delay from your side will be calculated in delay interest payment charges.
Credit Card companies report payments to credit bureaus and bad CIBIL may result in long time effects.