Regarding GST bill payment not paying by customer over 6 months

We have our own wholesale readymade garments business in Delhi. One of my Hubli (Karnataka) party not paying my payment. I have his all details of GST no. n firm. Pls give me the solution I would like to file the case against him.

Hi first of all what was the material and all what had happened how much was the material and all how much was the payment due and all what did he say and all what is he saying and all how much did he own you u have the right to file a recovery suit and all against him and all did he send something and all