Regarding GST bill payment not paying by customer over 6 months

We have our own wholesale readymade garments business in Delhi. One of my Hubli (Karnataka) party not paying my payment. I have his all details of GST no. n firm. Pls give me the solution I would like to file the case against him.

Answers (1)

74 votes

Hi first of all what was the material and all what had happened how much was the material and all how much was the payment due and all what did he say and all what is he saying and all how much did he own you u have the right to file a recovery suit and all against him and all did he send something and all

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles