Refund of money deposited with interest, relocation ,Compensation

In Recovery Law
Our Housing society'A' purchased land said to be without encumbrances from owner 'B' in 1989 .We purchased piece of land from A in same year.We wanted to take possession after Mutation in 2012.It was learnt that other relative of 'B' is fighting a case in court for TITLE.Can we file case in consumer court now against 'B' for refund/compensation/Relocation as even President/Secretary of society has not got possession

Answers (1)

80 votes

yes you can file a case in consumer court for refunds or relocation. or you can file a police complaint against the society president or secretary for misguided you. make you cheating and get money from concealment of facts.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles