Refund after cancellation of flat

I have booked a flat.and paid 5lac 89k.builder buyer agreement is signed which is registered in gurugram mini court. Now I have cancelled my allotment and conveyed it to developer through registered post. After 45 days developer not giving concrete reply about my refund

Hi first of all what is the builder saying And all what is the property and all for the value when was the property been purchased and all how much was time and money been spend all and what is the builder saying and all what's the maxuim position which was been taken by you how much time was the possession of the property send him a legal notice