Recovery of Money paid to Builder for Pre Launch Booking of a Flat

I paid ten lakh to a builder for pre launch booking of a flat gurgaon in March 2013 (seven years back). The project did not started and hence when asked, the builder has not returned the money so far, despite repeated visits/letters. I do not have any document from the builder except a hand written receipt of account payee cheques and the transaction of the money by the bank. I want to know as what are legal remedies or options available with me to get my money back from the builder after a period of seven years. regards

If the project is started than we we file a case in rera court and iif not astarted than ee will fule a case in civil court for recovery of money. I can help you to recover your money from the builder.