Recovery of amount from builder as purchase of property cancelled

Hi, we have purchased a property from the builder and took the loan from financing company as financing arrangement with the builder. There were dispute between the builder and us resulting in cancellation of agreement. We did a registered agreement, wherein we transferred the building back to the builder, but the builder has not re-paid loan amount. Due to which my CIBIL is getting hampered and i am not able to take any other loan

Dear friend in this case you have to go to consumer court cause it's a matter of deficaiancy in services in my view once you file a case against him in consumer court you will get justice from there .