Recovery of amount from builder as purchase of property cancelled

Hi, we have purchased a property from the builder and took the loan from financing company as financing arrangement with the builder. There were dispute between the builder and us resulting in cancellation of agreement. We did a registered agreement, wherein we transferred the building back to the builder, but the builder has not re-paid loan amount. Due to which my CIBIL is getting hampered and i am not able to take any other loan

Answers (1)

94 votes

Dear friend in this case you have to go to consumer court cause it's a matter of deficaiancy in services in my view once you file a case against him in consumer court you will get justice from there .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles