Recovery Amount deposited in court how to claim ?

My Truck got theft and police have caught the thief along with the party whom he have sold and recovery done for 9 Lacs which they have deposited in mainpuri court with final police report . Now Insurance company asking us to claim the said amount from court ? I want to know the process how to go forward ? Expected charges and time would go in getting the same ?

hello
do you have the final police report copy with you kindly share with me. After going through it will be able to give you the process through which u can claim your money.
For more details on your query contact me .