Recovery Amount deposited in court how to claim ?

My Truck got theft and police have caught the thief along with the party whom he have sold and recovery done for 9 Lacs which they have deposited in mainpuri court with final police report . Now Insurance company asking us to claim the said amount from court ? I want to know the process how to go forward ? Expected charges and time would go in getting the same ?

Answers (1)

246 votes

do you have the final police report copy with you kindly share with me. After going through it will be able to give you the process through which u can claim your money.
For more details on your query contact me .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles