×

Person not returning my money which was taken with interest amount

Mene Rs. 100000 /-interst pe diya tha ab woh %+Rs. vaps nhi kr rha 6 mth ho gya .. ab kya kru?? Uske pass paise bhi he .. but return hi nhi kr rha he .... ab kya kru??

Kindly let me know if you have any written documents or paper work of lending money. Kindly let me know if you have paid the entire amount in cash or cheque. Before taking any legal action against the said person you need to collect strong evidence. Kindly provide me with the aforesaid details and then I will be able to advice you in detail. For any further clarification kindly book a consultancy call.