Person not returning my money which was taken with interest amount

Mene Rs. 100000 /-interst pe diya tha ab woh %+Rs. vaps nhi kr rha 6 mth ho gya .. ab kya kru?? Uske pass paise bhi he .. but return hi nhi kr rha he .... ab kya kru??

Answers (1)

Kindly let me know if you have any written documents or paper work of lending money. Kindly let me know if you have paid the entire amount in cash or cheque. Before taking any legal action against the said person you need to collect strong evidence. Kindly provide me with the aforesaid details and then I will be able to advice you in detail. For any further clarification kindly book a consultancy call.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

The Unitech Limited offered 12.5% of cumulative interest for 3 years of fixed deposit. They start defaulting the principal & interest amount to the in…

Read More

I am a freelancer, worked for a firm. they are not paying now. everytime they give some timeline. can i take any legal step. I dont have dont any agre…

Read More

A person has put a case on money matter. Person says that I have taken XYZ amount from him but I haven't taken any amount from him. Infact he had …

Read More

I supply wholesale cloth and a party in Kolkatta has not paid my dues. I have undated cheques in lieu of the dues and all the other bills and receipt…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue