Not Giving the money as promised by an estate agent

In Recovery Law
Dear SIr/Madam,\n I have purchased a flat in Runwal. At the time of negotiation I have quitted the negotiation, but sales person Mr Bhupesh & Bhumika kept on requesting me to purchase the flat and to make this happen he called an agent whom I was not knowing and said if I would purchase the said flat than this agent from 99Properties Mr Hitesh singh will give me the pass back of 50,000/- once he will get his payment from Runwal. Believing that I booked the flat and Hitesh Singh sent me the e-mail. This is an incidence of Nov 21. Now Hitesh got his payment from Runwal as per my information but he has declined to give me 50K to me. Now neither Mr Bhupesh or Miss Bhumika or Hitesh are not replying to me.

Sir / Madam
I have perused your legal query and have to answer the following:
Send them a legal notice for recovery of money
Secondly file a police complaint against such erring officials and make the runwal directors a party to the complaint