Not Giving the money as promised by an estate agent

In Recovery Law
Dear SIr/Madam,\n I have purchased a flat in Runwal. At the time of negotiation I have quitted the negotiation, but sales person Mr Bhupesh & Bhumika kept on requesting me to purchase the flat and to make this happen he called an agent whom I was not knowing and said if I would purchase the said flat than this agent from 99Properties Mr Hitesh singh will give me the pass back of 50,000/- once he will get his payment from Runwal. Believing that I booked the flat and Hitesh Singh sent me the e-mail. This is an incidence of Nov 21. Now Hitesh got his payment from Runwal as per my information but he has declined to give me 50K to me. Now neither Mr Bhupesh or Miss Bhumika or Hitesh are not replying to me.

Answers (1)

88 votes

Sir / Madam
I have perused your legal query and have to answer the following:
Send them a legal notice for recovery of money
Secondly file a police complaint against such erring officials and make the runwal directors a party to the complaint

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles