Money given to friend as loan, now he is not returning the money

My Known friend from last 10 yrs ..asked me for finacial help for starting new business in the name of his construction company for the period of 3 months, money deposited to his company account through net transfer form my bank account , now he is not replying to our call after legal notice through known family lawyer, shall i go for FIR ,as working person where should i lodge the case either from rental location/or from permanent residence area

Answers (1)

225 votes


Here you have two option. You can file a complaint on the basis of the transaction detail or you can filed a case for money recovery in civil court. You have valid document to show that there was transaction.

In case if your want to make complaint you can file the complaint in the local jurisdictional police near where you presently residing.

Please proceed

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles