Money given to friend as loan, now he is not returning the money

My Known friend from last 10 yrs ..asked me for finacial help for starting new business in the name of his construction company for the period of 3 months, money deposited to his company account through net transfer form my bank account , now he is not replying to our call after legal notice through known family lawyer, shall i go for FIR ,as working person where should i lodge the case either from rental location/or from permanent residence area

Sir

Here you have two option. You can file a complaint on the basis of the transaction detail or you can filed a case for money recovery in civil court. You have valid document to show that there was transaction.

In case if your want to make complaint you can file the complaint in the local jurisdictional police near where you presently residing.

Please proceed