Loan taken by my father from private lender

In Recovery Law
Hello my father took money from private lender, which i wasn't aware untill when something went wrong and because of that my father is in jail under magistrate custody.. after that these lenders came home and now asking me for Money..am i liable to pay them?

As per your query since your father had availed the loan from a private lender it is his personal responsibility to repay the same and the lenders cannot force you or take any legal action against you to repay the loan. At the most they will try to harass you, in such scenario you can file a criminal complaint against them.

regards