Loan not paid on land what to do

In Recovery Law
My father and uncle had combine land.... Few months ago my father gave power of eterny to uncle...Uncle take 3.5lacs loan on land and not paid so bank debited money from father account... What should we do?

Answers (1)

285 votes

The land belongs to your grand parents that is the reason that the name of your father and uncle has combined. When your father has given the power of attorney to your uncle than what was the power given for? If you uncle has taken the loan on his name than bank can't debit your father's account un till your father and your uncle have joint account which your uncle has used. Meet lawyer for the further action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles