Legal remedy to recover money from Era Infra Engg Delhi

have to recover a payment of 2.50 lacs from era infra engg noida delhi , for supplies of welding items in thier project site at visakhpatnam. have purchase order for the same.can we file a case under nclt act and how much charges will a laywer take. have one more case against a company at mumbai esp asia pvt ltd, for which i have got a decree 1 year back in acourt at visakhpatnam. how much fees will a lawyer charge FOR PUTTING MY detials in front of the liquidator.

Definitely you recover of payment from era infra engineering and also file nclt act but this too expensive instead of that you file a suit for recovery of money and also take decree from the cour and thereafter your will file execution petition to recovery the money. And the another case also same to execute the decree and recover the amount . The fees will be dependents upon the case.