Legal remedy to recover money from Era Infra Engg Delhi

have to recover a payment of 2.50 lacs from era infra engg noida delhi , for supplies of welding items in thier project site at visakhpatnam. have purchase order for the same.can we file a case under nclt act and how much charges will a laywer take. have one more case against a company at mumbai esp asia pvt ltd, for which i have got a decree 1 year back in acourt at visakhpatnam. how much fees will a lawyer charge FOR PUTTING MY detials in front of the liquidator.

Answers (1)

226 votes

Definitely you recover of payment from era infra engineering and also file nclt act but this too expensive instead of that you file a suit for recovery of money and also take decree from the cour and thereafter your will file execution petition to recovery the money. And the another case also same to execute the decree and recover the amount . The fees will be dependents upon the case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles